Oreo balls are one of my favorite desserts. They are easy to make and addicting to eat. In college, my roommates and I would make them every time finals week rolled around. It was tradition.
Last weekend, I made my first batch of gluten-free Oreo balls. They were just as good as I remembered. I used Glutino chocolate vanilla creme cookies – the best Oreo substitution out there.
- 1 bag Glutino chocolate vanilla creme cookies
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (1/2 block)
- bark chocolate
1. Put the entire bag of cookies into a food processor. Add the cream cheese.
2. Pulse until well-blended.
3. Roll mixture into balls. Then freeze for ten minutes.
4. Dip each ball into the melted bark chocolate.
5. Keep the chocolate truffles refrigerated until serving.